Delivery & Payment Info
COMING SOON! Up&Go products will be available to buy on our website.
- Prices are as quoted on our online shop and may change from time to time.
- We accept most major credit and debit cards including Visa, Mastercard and Maestro. American Express cards are not accepted.
- Online payments are secure and handled by our merchant partner Barclaycard using SSL technology.
- You can place an order by adding your chosen items to your basket and completing the checkout process.
- Once you have placed your order we endeavor to dispatch your items the same working day (for orders placed before 11am Monday-Friday) or the next working day (for orders placed after 11am Monday-Friday, Saturday and Sunday). Orders are not dispatched on UK bank holidays.
- If you wish to cancel your order prior to it being processed, please contact us at email@example.com. Orders already processed cannot be cancelled.
- If you have already received your order and are dissatisfied for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders including Up&Go drinks are dispatched using UPS Standard Next Day and will be dispatched within 3 working days.
- Orders for Up&Go kit only are dispatched using Royal Mail Signed For First Class and are usually delivered by the end of the next working day following dispatch.
- Tracking details will be provided once your order has been dispatched.
- All orders require a signature on delivery.
- We reserve the right to use alternative delivery methods without notice.
- Up&Go customers have 28 days from delivery to return their orders if unwanted.
- If you wish to return your unwanted order please contact email@example.com for a returns authorisation number and instructions before returning your order to us.
- Any unwanted orders must be returned unused with all original labels, boxes and packaging intact. We are not able to accept returns of opened cases or cartons of Up&Go drinks.
- You are responsible for the shipping costs to return any unwanted orders. Shipping costs cannot be reimbursed.
- Up&Go cannot take responsibility for any orders lost or damaged when being returned. You will need to take this up directly with the carrier.
- Once your return is received it will be inspected to check that the goods are unused with all original labels, boxes and packaging intact. We are not able to accept returns of opened cases or cartons of Up&Go drinks.
- Once your return is approved, we will process a refund to the payment card used for the original order and notify you. It can take up to seven working days for refunds to appear in your account.
For any queries or feedback relating to orders placed using our online shop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org