Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to upandgo.co.uk
This page tells you the terms on which you may use our website. By using the site, you accept the terms and agree to obey them. If you don’t accept them, you may not use the site.
2. Who We Are
upandgo.co.uk is operated by Life Health Foods UK Ltd. Our details:
Our company number is: 08708205
Our registered address is: Life Health Foods UK Ltd, c/o BM2020 Limited, 82 St John Street, London, EC1M 4JN
Our trading office address is: Life Health Foods UK, c/o We Work, 16 Great Chapel Street, Soho, London, W1F 8FL
Our VAT number is: 193 898 047
3. Use of the Site
This site is intended for use by UK residents only.
You have permission for temporary use of the site, but we can withdraw or change our service at any time without telling you and without being legally responsible to you. Only use the site as allowed by law and these terms. If you don’t, we may suspend your usage, or stop it completely.
By using the site, you agree to us handling this information and confirm that data you provide is accurate.
You may not inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. You agree to abide by all applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct and to be solely responsible for all things arising from your use of this site. You may not submit, publish, post, distribute or transmit any defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or otherwise unlawful or objectionable material or information.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the site (for example the copyright and any rights in the designs) and in any of the material posted on it. They are protected by copyright.
You are allowed to print one copy and download one copy of extracts of any page on the site for your personal reference, but not for commercial use without a licence from us. You must not alter anything, or use any illustrations, video, audio or photographs separately from the text that goes with them.
If you breach these terms, you lose your right to use our site, and must destroy or return any copies you have made.
5. Our Legal Responsibility to You
To the extent permitted at law, we do not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage that may occur in connection with this site, including any interruption or delays.
We do not make any representations and do not give any warranties concerning this site; in particular, we do not warrant that its contents are virus free. To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any infection by virus or other contamination resulting from your use of this site.
All software provided by third parties (such as Acrobat Reader and RealPlayer) is the sole responsibility of that third party.
We are not responsible for the content of any third party sites linked to or from this site. Links from our site to other sites are only for information. We don’t accept responsibility for other sites or any loss you suffer from using them.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of material on our site. We frequently update the site and make changes to it, but we don’t have to do this, and material on the site may be out-of-date. No material on the site is intended to contain advice, and you shouldn’t rely on it. We exclude all legal responsibility and costs for reliance placed on the site by anyone.
6. Computer Offences
If you do anything which is a criminal offence under a law called the Computer Misuse Act 1990, your right to use the site will end straightaway and we will pursue the maximum possible penalty.
Examples of computer misuse include introducing viruses, worms, Trojans and other technologically harmful or damaging material.
You mustn’t try to get access to our site or server or any connected database or make any ‘attack’ on the site. We won’t be legally responsible to you for any damage from viruses or other harmful material that you pick up via our site.
We change these terms from time to time and you must check them for changes because they are binding on you.
8. Trade Mark
Up&Go is our Registered trademark.
9. Applicable Law
The English courts have the only right to hear claims related to our site, and all disputes are governed by English law.
10. Contact Us
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us about any issues.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: COMPETITION FOR FIVE LONDON REGION CLUBS TO WIN TICKETS TO THE BRITISH SWIMMING CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS AND TAKE PART IN A SWIM CLINIC RUN BY AN OLYMPIAN
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter Details: Life Health Foods , c/o WeWork, 16 Great Chapel Street, Soho, London, W1F 8FL
- This collector is open to selected swimming clubs based in the London Region only except employees of the Promoter, their families or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- The swimming club chairperson must complete the registration process. Internet access and valid email address required to register.
- To register, email email@example.com with your club name, contact name, full postal address, including post code and confirmation of your registered email address.
- Upon receipt of a registration email, a starter pack will be dispatched to the postal address provided. The starter pack will include a selection of free UP&GO 330ml breakfast drinks for your club, competition leaflets, supermarket vouchers, a club poster and a prepaid envelope to return your collected caps.
- Closing date for receipt of registrations is 2nd March 2020.
- To enter, purchase any bottle of UP&GO 330ml breakfast drink and retain the bottle cap. Hand the bottle cap in to your registered swimming club chairperson by 20th March 2020.
- Bottles of UP&GO can be purchased from all major supermarkets, located in the cereal aisle.
- The swimming club must return all collected bottle caps to UP&GO HQ, LHF c/o WeWork, 16 Great Chapel Street, W1F 8FL using the prepaid envelope provided in the starter pack. The closing date for receipt of bottle caps is 27th March 2020.
- Please ensure your swimming club name is clearly written on the outside of the envelope as any entries not clearly marked will be disregarded and will not count towards your club’s total.
- Responsibility is not accepted for bottle caps lost, damaged or delayed in post. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
- There are 5 x prizes available to be won.
- The prizes include:
- An exclusive 1 hour swim clinic run by an Olympic athlete for up to 24 swimmers, including use of the 50m Olympic swimming pool between competition sessions, from 15:00 on 18th April 2020
- 24 tickets to the British Swimming Championships finals session from 17:30 on 18th April 2020
- UP&GO x British Swimming goodie bag for all attendees
- The swim clinic and British Swimming Championships will take place at London Aquatics Centre, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Stratford, London, E20 2ZQ on Saturday 18th April 2020 from 15:00.
- Swimmers must be aged 8 and over to take part and must be able to swim 50m without aid or stopping.
- Upon receipt of all valid entries, the bottle caps will counted and verified by an independent adjudicator.
- The 5 swimming clubs who have collected the most bottle caps will be declared the winners.
- In the event of a tie-break situation, a winner will be selected at random by the independent adjudicator.
- In the event of any dispute the decision of the independent adjudicator is final.
- The winning clubs will be notified at 12:00 on 31st March 2020 via email to the email address provided upon registration. Winners will also be announced online via Instagram stories.
- Responsibility is not accepted for registration applications lost, delayed or misdirected as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding all matters relating to the collector competition is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Please note that the prize allows entry only to the London Aquatics Centre and British Swimming Championships Final and does not include travel costs, insurance, meals and beverages, personal expenses, additional activities, or any other expenditure.
- The winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst enjoying the prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winners and/or guests from participation in the prize if the winner and/or their guests fail to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the prize or the winner and/or guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged and there is no cash alternative offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
- In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- Entry to the London Aquatics Centre is subject to normal conditions of ticket entry. Winners are subject to screening by London Aquatics Centre based on their conditions of entry and we are not liable if you or any person accompanying you is refused entry because you do not meet these conditions.
- Winners may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion with no further compensation.
- The names of the winning swimming clubs will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter as the address set out above within 10 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.